Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BLOW FLY

So I did the BlowFly show last week on Friday, I'm not gonna lie I had some serious reservations about this, but i was pleasently surprised. The dude can actually still sing, hes definitely older and cant move that much, but not in the depressing geriatric way I feared, hes still got a powerful voice which was enough for me. His backing band however, thats a different story, ignoring the fact that they all look like they just walked out of a Smash Mouth performing live at burning man concert, they're just not that good. I can't help but think how dope the show could be if he linked with someone like breakestra or the the dap kings ...but when you're drummers your manager and you're looking to make some extra dough to survive, probably never gonna happen....

Heres some highlight pics....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

INDUCE brought 10 Blow Fly / Clarence Reid records to get signed...to which his reply was "Holy shit where you get all those boy"....

And finally I leave ou with a blwfly track for you to enjoy....The First Black Presiden

No comments: