Monday, May 12, 2008

WOW

Everyday I'm introduced to things that make me realize there is a whole world out there that i know nothing about....







WHO KNEW?
"Faygo is a super cheap soda-pop beverage, whose homequarters rest in Detroit, Michigan. The Insane Clown Posse have been spraying Faygo all over the Juggalos at live shows for what seems an eternity but in reality only goes back a few years ago. I.C.P. drank the Faygo soda-pop when they were kids because it was cheap, and there was so many different refreshing flavors and a varieties to choose from. One day at an I.C.P. concert, Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope were doing synchronized dance steps and Shaggs fucked up, so J grabbed a two liter of Faygo and bashed it over Shaggy's head, and thus the war began. Juggalos everywhere were on stage throwing Faygo, gettin' live. And so from then on, at every Insane Clown Posse concert, Faygo is thrown all over the willing crowd, and everybody seems to enjoy it, go nuts, and have just a straight up fresh time. That is the history of how the Insane Clown Posse and Faygo cola are connected."

1 comment:

popgoestheworld said...

I actually interviewed them in my college radio days. They came to the studio in full clown face. They were really nice guys and I got a free t-shirt too!