Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chunes

Grrrr.

1 of the 4 girls from out of town that I looked forward to linking up with during WMC that I failed do to so with is the homegirl Jess Jubilee. Last year's WMC was mostly memorable for the rampage that she, Darko and I (plus other unmentionables [<-for sake of careers and bright futures]) brought upon The Standard Hotel after-hours.

Anyways, thanks to Woody and his blog that he still consistently updates on the solo, I'm now hip to the fact that she posted up her current Top 10 tracks up on Beatport.

Of the tracks she listed, I'm 90% unfamiliar; I think I've heard 'maybe' one of them before, but that might've been a remix. But that's what friends/charts are for, no?!? Now Jess, use them internets and lets get some transfers going.

Dedicated to thee:

Dandy Warhols - We Used To Be Friends (Chris Holmes Edit)

No comments: