Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And Don't Stop

Ever since The Juan Maclean played Dirty Hairy a while back, I've been on the hunt for a bootleg of their live version of "Happy House". With Liv's multi-million dollar lighting as the backdrop for their 20-minute rendition that swooped in and out of tempo, I was hooked. And yes, if I had it, I would play the whole 20-minutes; right after 20+ minutes of extended solo's in a version of Rare Earth's "Get Ready" I just dusted off in my vinyl collection for recording.


Anyways, with no leads on actual bootleg recordings of their shows (found a few quality LCD Soundsystem ones though), I found the video below, which does not sound or look anywhere as good as what the Liv experience had; even the extend-o-happy-house is different; anyways:



Then I went on a hunt of trying to find ways to rip streaming videos to no avail - as I found out that they're pretty good at playing "Hide the video from Contra" game.

eh.

I was able to get one of the 6 songs, but only because they didn't hide it. Sooooo, if you're up on this computerthing-thang and can 'hash-check their XML code' and find out the hidden link and get that to me, I'd be appreciative.


Anyways, here's the mp3 of the ripped video that I got. Not recorded all that great, but you know, you're welcome.

The Juan Maclean - Give Me Every Little Thing (Live Extract from Point Ephémère, Paris, France) via Grand Crew

No comments: