Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Epicly Later'd

This might be one of the greatest things I’ve ever stumbled upon online. I've been glued to my comp. like a freak since the first episode popped up. I think it all started by googling Jerry Hsu looking for some shit and stumbling upon this link. Its a banger off the jump... The page was full of ill pics and fucking hillarious comments. Here’s a good one.....

Caswell Berry After getting in a bar fight. Quality...


At first I thought it was Jerry Hsu's blog or some shit. Turns out its this guy Patrick O'dell skate photography guru and he's got the inside footy on almost every pro I give a fuck about. This is the kind of shit i want to read about, look at photos of, and best of all watch. He's got the in pass with everyone from Christian Hosoi and The Gonz to Kevin "Spanky" Long and Reynolds which is saying allot. Pictures and dope shit to read are on his insanely detailed Blog. Footage and other videos are all on his online TV Show "Epicly Later'd". Epicly Later'd is the illest shit ever and is currently my obsession. All his shows are bangers. No Sponsors! No Product Bullshit! No do this, do that, fuck you shit. Just pro skaters, young and old doing what they do on camera with a homie, NOT FOR A PART! Anyway check it out, its next level. I guess this online TV Channel VBS.TV has allot of dope shit on it if your like me and don’t have TV.

Check it....

Hasoi & Gonz Part 1of2


Andrew Reynolds


New Years Eve in Mexico


So Good....

xx
X

No comments: